Fiction | Non-Fiction | Archive of Past Lists
Fiction titles are shelved alphabetically by the author's last name
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski
- The Given Day by Dennis Lehane
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Brass Verdict: A Novel by Michael Connelly
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Brief Wondrous Life Of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz
- Rough Weather by Robert B. Parker
- The Associate by John Grisham
- In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace, One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT by Princeton Review
- What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles
- Barron's Practice Exercises for the TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language edited by Pamela J. Sharpe
- When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris
- Blue Moon Valley by Stephen Rabley
PE1119 .R312 1998x
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Archive of past lists
Interested in reading/viewing one of the top ten lists but the item is checked out? Here are some simple steps to adding your name to the list so that you can get the next available copy.
- Search the Catalog or click the hyperlink above for your book/DVD.
- On the catalog page, click the "hold this for me" button.
- You will be prompted for your library card number and pin. (Don't have a pin?)
- You may than choose a location to pick up your material when it arrives.